Conveyancing is the term used to describe legal requirements that need to be fulfilled when purchasing property or land.
When you are moving home, EPIC homes will give you all the accurate legal advice you will need as well as same day responses and no hidden costs.
Buying a property can be both exciting and daunting. It is one of the largest financial commitments you are ever likely to make but you can rest assure that our conveyancing team work hard to ensure that buying or selling a house is as easy as possible.
If you are purchasing a property we will act on your behalf to ensure that you can move into your dream home as soon as possible. For those who are selling we understand how important a quick sale can be in order to release equity.
EPIC homes offer a no sale- no fee conveyancing. This offers a huge benefit because property transactions are very unpredictable. This will save you substantial funds.
Some conveyancing solicitors only provide a second rate service at premium prices.
The conveyancing industry in the UK is notoriously known for a slow and expensive service.
At EPIC homes we deliver a reliable, efficient and personal service at a reasonable cost, by our EPIC conveyancing consultants when buying or selling a property.
It is worth taking the time to choose EPIC homes for a good conveyancing solicitor who will;
- Reduce the chance of the deal falling through.
- Make sure the whole process is as stress free as possible.
- If your transaction involves altering existing boundaries creating new rights of way, dividing a property and not your typical transaction then it would be very wise to instruct our specialist team whom are also easily able to visit the property.
- We take a proactive and not reactive role and push your deal through.
- Help you to negotiate with other parties successfully.
- Speed up time on completion of transactions.
- Our specialist team with their ample common sense avoid being overly pedantic in an effort to look smart like other conveyancers.
- They are technologically advanced to provide a modern conveyancing service, carrying a professional indemnity of a minimum £100,000.
- EPIC homes conveyancing consultants are on a lenders panel of approved solicitors. This enables them to work on your mortgage without you paying extra.
- Our teams are regulated and listed with either one of the two professional bodies;
- The Law society
- The Council of Licensed Conveyancers